The competition conducted by Alberton Hardware (“Promoter”). These rules are the official rules of the competition (“rules”). These rules (together with any official competition communications) will govern and apply to the competition. Please take a moment to review these rules. By your participation, you agree that these rules will govern all aspects of your relationship with the competition and competition-related agents, and the Promoter. These rules can only be modified (or superseded) by Promoter (in its reasonable discretion) in a written revision to these rules posted on the competition website or (at Promoter’s sole discretion) any other potential official competition communication methods reasonably calculated to reach a majority of potential participants.
1. The competition is conducted by Promoter.
2. No person who is a director, employee, sponsor or agent of or consultant to Promoter or who is a spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner, or associate to a director, employee or agent of or consultant to Promoter is eligible to participate or enter this competition.
3. This competition is only open to legal residents of the Republic of South Africa.
1. The competition date runs as per the advertised dates. No late entries will be accepted.
2. To enter the competition participants need to log onto, www.albertonhardware.co.za, fill in the online entry form to enter.
3. A person may enter as many times as they like.
4. The winner will be randomly chosen via a certified method of selection.
5. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
6. Entries reflected on Promoter’s records will be treated as the only validation source and will be the only evidence of successful entries.
Entries must be received by Promoter no later than before midnight on the closing day of the competition.
1. The prizes will consist of a Hamilton’s hamper.
2. The Hamiltion’s hamper will be delivered to the winner’s addresses as communicated by the winner.
3. The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash
4. In the event of the Promoter not being able to contact the finalists the Promoter reserves the right to draw again.
5. Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the original prize is unavailable.
6. Promoter is not responsible for any damaged prize items after signature of receipt.
7. The prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions that the prize winner must comply with.
Prize winner selection:
8. The prize winner will be the first entries drawn by lot or chance by the judges.
9. The prize winners will be notified by telephone / e-mail and the prize winners’ names will be published on the competition websites. Prize winners may be requested to participate in publicity connected to this competition. The prize winners grant permission for the use of their names and photographs in any advertising and promotional material for this competition.
10. Participants and winner(s) absolve the Promoter, its affiliates, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers, nominated agents and dealers from liability from any and all claims howsoever arising, including from willful misconduct or negligent acts or omissions on the part of any such person.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to alter or cancel the competition at its discretion, without recourse.
12. The participant unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds harmless Promoter and its successors, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders against all and any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, (direct, consequential or otherwise), liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis), medical costs or other costs howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the participants participation in the competition, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
13. If a participant contravenes these rules, the participant may, in Promoter’s discretion, be disqualified from the competition.
14. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Income taxes relating to the prizes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prize winners.
16. The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern this competition.
17. Promoter reserves the right to cancel or alter any aspect of the competition at any time at its sole discretion without liability.
18. Participants in the competition understand and agree that in order to offer the competition; Promoter must collect and use personal information about participants. This competition is conducted under the terms of applicable privacy statements. These terms and conditions are subject to change according to the promoter’s discretion
© Copyright 2021 Alberton Hardware. All rights reserved